Tuesday 26 July 2011

The e-BP. A glorious invention.

Just a quick  little green post to remind anyone with a smartphone that you can check into flights with your phone and then use it as your boarding pass! No more jumbling papers and wondering where you put your passes! Its really sweet though seriously. I finally got around to doing it and I will never go back. Plus you can check in 24 hours in advance now and choose your seat so when you get to the airport you just have to check your luggage if you have any. It's also even BETTER if you are travelling as a family and have multiple boarding passes for the kiddies too! Seriously do it you won't regret it! I haven't seen that many people using this system (compared to noticing that everyone around me seems to have a BB or iPhone so thought this was a post worth mentioning) There is also free Wifi in all Canadian Airports that I have been in so you can even do this on your iPod Touch!
Oh ya! Totally forgot to mention why this is so green! Approximately 4.5 million people fly every day! Think of all that one time use paper!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, great idea. I love how I no longer obsessively check for my boarding pass every ten minutes.
    However, you can't have more than 1 person's boarding pass on a smart phone. I tried to put both Roland and I's BP on my BB (before his iphone days) and we got stopped at security and had to head back to check in so that Roland could get his own paper boarding pass. So the kiddies thing won't work, unless they have their own iphones...

    ReplyDelete